alice-teacher Chapter 7 issue with integer function in Boolean if/while

Robert Durtschi robert.durtschi at gcsu.edu
Mon Jan 27 12:14:21 EST 2014

I ran into almost the exact same problem.
The compare  function Will accept and adjust for an integer variable but not an integer function.  What we did in my classes is to create a temporary integer variable (FUBAR - Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition, has an old an honored tradition), Drag it down into the while true..., then drag the integer function on top of the temporary integer variable.

Best
Bob Durtschi

Message: 2