alice-teacher Alice on Android and Mac

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:23:25 EST 2014

Alice does not generally run on mobile devices. However, some devices do support linux, and you may then be able to run the linux version of Alice 3 on the device…

See this link for a table of working devices:

	http://linuxonandroid.blogspot.com/p/working-devices.html

See this link for more information on the linux version of Alice 3:

	http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/59015092/Alice%203_1%20FAQ#SmartPhone

This is not something we have tested at this time.