alice-teacher What's the most effective way to teach Alice?

Diane Shryock shryockd at hubbard.k12.oh.us
Mon Feb 10 07:25:49 EST 2014

Hello All:

I have the students go through the tutorials and use the Shelly Cashman
book Alice 2.0  and the Duke University tutorials for exercises combined
with a final project of retelling your favorite fairy tale or children's
book. The final project can be either a group or individual project. I
teach this to 8th grade, but am considering moving it down to 7th grade as
the students' skills have evolved in the past few years. We use Alice 2.3

Diane Shryock
Computer Science
Hubbard Middle School
Hubbard, OH 44425