alice-teacher Alice and bluetooth

Marla Weston weston at cs.camosun.bc.ca
Mon Feb 3 12:42:37 EST 2014

Rex,

We have used Finch with a variety of age groups. From the adorable
4-year old Norman, right through to a workshop with other educators.
There is a lot of good material available on the Finch Dreams website:
http://www.finchrobot.com/software/finch-dreams

We have mostly used Finch as part of an Alice course, or just a way to
keep Norman busy while the rest of the kids in the one-room school were
doing other work.

Marla Weston, PhD
Computer Science Department
Camosun College