alice-teacher Alice and bluetooth

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Sun Feb 2 17:33:43 EST 2014

Hi All,

At a conference last year I was at a presentation where one of the schools talked about how they connected to a robot and were able to have the robot mimic the moves programmed in Alice.

I have a group of middle school kids coming to campus in March for a middle school robotics composition and will be doing a 20 minute presentation to them as a breakout session. Can anyone provide me information on how they did this or which school did this and who to contact?

Thanks,

Rex McKanry

Assistant Professor

St Charles Community College