alice-teacher Objects in Gallery different

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 18:25:42 EST 2014

We downloaded Alice 2.4.2 for all the workstations in our school lab. However, a few of the workstations have more Gallery items than others. For example, SPACE has 5 items (Classes) in most of the stations, but on one computer there are a lot more. There are more in Environments as well. I tried to Update, but it seems to be up to date.
Could it be that some of the Gallery items were downloaded from somewhere else? But they are a part of the regular Gallery, not the Custom Gallery.
Strange.

Laurie Cohen
Yeshiva of Greater Washington
Silver Spring, MD