alice-teacher Alice on Ubunto

Donald Cook donald.h.cook at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:25:08 EDT 2014

click on the purple "search button" at the top of the launcher bar on the
LHS of the screen and type in "Alice 3.1" that will show a java icon named
"Alice 3.1" click and great things will happen.
when Alice is running  - right click the icon on the launcher and lock itr
to the launcher.  Next time click the icon on the launcher to start.
When you get more familiar with Ubuntu search for: "creating desktop
shortcut for launcher" and fix the icon with an alice logo etc.

Best Regards
Donald Cook
*A torn jacket is soon mended; but hard words bruise the heart of a child.*
H. W. Longfellow (1807-1882)