alice-teacher Problem with blinking when game running

Sheri Williams swilliams at berea.k12.oh.us
Wed Apr 16 10:39:05 EDT 2014

My students are creating games in Alice 3.1 on our school computers that are networked.  When they run the game (using events), the game flashes to whatever color the atmosphere is when they move using arrow keys.

I have another student creating her game on her laptop (not on our network).  She had not had this issue.

Has anyone else had this issue?    Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this and how to correct this?

Thanks,
Sheri Williams
Berea-Midpark High
Computer Chairperson