alice-teacher cs1.Keyboard and the cs1 package

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Tue Apr 15 00:26:04 EDT 2014

I have two students who finished every program in the Alice book, so *we*
are moving on through Java Software Solutions for AP Computer Science by
John Lewis, William Loftus and Cara Cocking, 3rd edition.

The answer keys to come of the programs calls for importing cs1.Keyboard,
but when I try to compile even the exact answer key's code, I get a compile
error: "package cs1 does not exist." I am using BlueJay. Does it not come
with that package? How can I add it and from where can I download it?

Your sister in Christ,

Sandy Graham