alice-teacher Greetings Alice Teachers

Susan Reagin sreagin at warren.k12.in.us
Mon Sep 23 14:24:24 EDT 2013

I am just getting started with ALICE with my 8th grade computer
applications class.  I am very new to this.  What version should I have
them use?  Where is a good place to look for good curriculum?

Thank you for any help!

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Mary Kay Stoddard <
mstoddard at duboiscatholic.com> wrote:

> A screen capture that I have used is Jing. It is very easy to use, and
> your videos can be saved either online or locally.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* alice-teachers-bounces+mstoddard=
> duboiscatholic.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:
> alice-teachers-bounces+mstoddard=duboiscatholic.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu]
> *On Behalf Of *K Mac
> *Sent:* Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:08 PM
> *To:* Alice educators
> *Subject:* alice-teacher Greetings Alice Teachers****
>
> ** **
>
> Does anyone have a solar system Alice world they could share with me?  The
> Duke website only had pdf's of lesson plans.****
>
> ** **
>
> I plan to write a program for it this weekend, but would like to see how
> others went about developing their methods for modeling orbit about the sun.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Hope you are having a great year thus far.  Also, can anyone recommend
> simple screen capture software for flipped instruction?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> Ken ****
>
> ** **

Sue Reagin
Computer Applications and Engineering Technology Teacher
Raymond Park Middle School
Warren Township Schools
Indianapolis, IN

sreagin at warren.k12.in.us

"It's fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney