alice-teacher Making Alice 3 interactive

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Thu Oct 24 13:25:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

There is a tab between the Scene tab and MyFirstMethod tab that will allow you to place keyboard and mouse input listeners. From there you can select what keyboard or mouse input you are looking for (listening for) and then call a method\procedure or a function. You can also add some code directly in to the listener but to me that is not as clean as calling a procedure or function.

Let me know if you need more help,
Rex McKanry
Assistant Professor
St Charles Community College