alice-teacher Alice and Interactive Projectors

Bryant Lazenby lazenbyb at Sedalia.k12.mo.us
Mon Oct 7 11:47:51 EDT 2013

I recently received an Epson Interactive Projector in my room and when I open Alice everything is filled with grey.  Anyone know how to fix this?
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEC34A.AB246B50]

Thanks,

[sclogo_trans_icon]
Proud to be a TIGER!

Bryant Lazenby
Bryant Lazenby
Business Education Teacher
FBLA Adviser
Senior Class Sponsor
Smith-Cotton High School, Rm D119
1.660.851.5360
2010 Tiger Pride Blvd
Sedalia, MO 65301

"Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire."  ~William Butler Yeats

Check us out on the web!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.ok.gov/ltgovernor/images/Facebook-icon.png]www.facebook.com/smithcottonbused<http://www.facebook.com/smithcottonbused>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://uxmovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Twitter-icon1.png]www.twitter.com/mrlaz_business<http://www.twitter.com/mrlaz_business>