alice-teacher Procedures

caron newman caron.newman at oracle.com
Wed Oct 2 10:52:54 EDT 2013

Rex,

Until Alice has this functionality available what they can do is create
and save a world with just a walking procedure. Then when they want to
create a world that is going to have a object walking they should open
the saved version with the walking procedure, rename it, and begin
programming from there.

Caron
The Oracle Academy