alice-teacher saved He-builder?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:01:13 EDT 2013

Laurie,
The character was not automatically saved… They must
- right-click on the character, either in the scene or in the object-tree, and choose the Save as… menu option
- name and save the file
- in the new project, from the file menu, choose Import, find and select the saved character file to ring into the project

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this does not work for you…