alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 39, Issue 10

Eric Lozaw LozawEr at watertownps.org
Mon Nov 18 09:35:14 EST 2013

On alice 2.3 has anyone else noticed that certain characters like the tiger have their axes facing the wrong direction.  When I add tiger to my world the blue front direction is going out the tiger's right side.  So if I tell tiger.moveForward(10) he in fact moves right.  I know ways to sidetrack the problem (add a new axes, make the tiger a vehicle, and tell the axes to move and not the tiger), but was hoping someone had a genuine way to fix the axes.    If nothing at all can be done now, can someone please add that the next update list of things to fix.

thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Eric
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.