alice-teacher Variable as counter in Alice 3

caron newman caron.newman at oracle.com
Tue Nov 5 17:51:06 EST 2013

Emily,

Many ways to do this. Here is an example of displaying a score using the
Text object.
In this example I have a variable named totalScore.
I have a text object which I called instructions.
I created a setValue procedure for instructions and simply assigned it
the text "Your Final Score is:"
I then used the setValue pulldown menu to choose the option *Your Final
Score is: + ???*
 From the drop down menu's I found my integer variable called totalScore

Hope this helps.
Caron