alice-teacher Digital Media Academy?

Heather Cobban Heather.Cobban at yesnet.yk.ca
Mon May 13 12:16:07 EDT 2013

I should add that Digital Media was very generous with my student, who was a promising, long-term foster student, & provided him with a very generous scholarship which covered half of his tuition.
Computer Animation has been the only course which this student excels at.  I realize they cannot do that for every student, but they were very willing to consider this students previous challenges
and set-backs.
Best,
Heather