alice-teacher New in the List and Looking for Instructor in Silicon Valley.

Marco Giroto giroto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:44:40 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm from Brazil and we are creating in Brazil a new school to teach kids and
teenagers create software. One of the system that we will use is, of course,
Alice.

Now, we are in Silicon Valley making some research about this process and we
want to know if there is in this list, some instructor from Silicon Valley.
We have interest in make some advanced classes with a senior instructor in
order to improve our know-how in this system. If someone have interest,
please, contact me in giroto at gmail.com

Besides, I'm here in this list to learn with you and try help in the future
and if you have interest, I can share our progress with Alice in Brazil.

Thanks and all best,

Marco Giroto