alice-teacher Alice Presentation

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 5 18:15:17 EST 2013

Thank you so much
My technician is going a local training session tomorrow, so hope we can get it running with my classes soon

Regards
Suzanne Arnott
Teacher of: ICT, Textiles and VET Fashion
Sandringham College
Blog: http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au<http://c21teachingandlearning.global2.vic.edu.au/>
Twitter: @suzi_q<http://twitter.com/#!/suzi_q>
Google + : gplus.to/starnott