alice-teacher Alice 2.1

robert durtschi robert_durtschi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 23:57:00 EDT 2013

I am not sure that you would want or need 2.1 over 2.3.  In my experience the major difference between 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 are bug fixes. 2.3 crashes less than the earlier versions.

Although the Alice book we are using at my school ("An Introduction to Programming Using Alice 2.2") specifies an earlier version, I've not run into any issues using 2.3 instead, other than fewer crashes with 2.3.  3.1 OTOH is completely different.

Bob Durtschi