alice-teacher Alice 3.1 If...Else Examples

RAEELLEN GREENBERG RAEELLEN_GREENBERG at charleston.k12.sc.us
Thu Jan 31 12:00:05 EST 2013

Do you know when an online textbook or expanded tutorial will be available for Alice 3.1?

Rae Ellen Greenberg
National Board Certified Teacher

Wando High School
Career and Technology Education Department
School of Business, Marketing, & Information Systems
1000 Warrior Way
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
raeellen_greenberg at charleston.k12.sc.us
843-849-2830 Ext. 24014
843-261-3203 Cell

"The vitality of thought is in adventure. Ideas won't keep. Something must be done about them."
--Alfred North Whitehead,
British mathematician and philosopher
>>> Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu> 1/31/2013 11:35 AM >>>
I am posting on YouTube a quick and dirty demonstration of how to build a simple conditional in Alice 3.1.

 http://youtu.be/b2h8Bjt8Q1A

I have also attached the completed world that I built in the demo.

Later,