alice-teacher Reassigning Variables

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 21 12:34:09 EST 2013

Please see that attached screen shot…

It is attempting to show that once the local variable the declared and initialized in an Alice method, you may click and drag the variable identifier (in the case of the screen shot, "val") to other locations in the body of that method to be reset, or to access the value of the variable appropriately.

Please let me know if you have another questions.