alice-teacher Instructor Materials at aliceprogramming.net

Moran, Deborah - The Academy - Teacher deborah.moran at bgreen.kyschools.us
Fri Jan 11 10:54:13 EST 2013

The alice.org site refers you to aliceprogramming.net for Instructor materials. These materials are password protected and the site says to contact your Prentice Hall representative (now Pearson) to get credentials. My book set is a hand-me-down of the 2nd edition from another school in the district who no longer uses them and has not for quite some time. Because of the age of the books, they have been dropped from the district's inventory and we can no longer locate a purchase order number or date of purchase. Pearson says they can not help me without that information.

I am hoping that someone out there might have a set of the Instructor materials downloaded already and be willing to share them with a very frustrated fellow teacher.

Thanks for listening,

Deborah L. Moran
Mathematics and Technology Teacher
The Academy at Eleventh Street
877 E 11th Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
VOX: 270.746.2321
FAX: 270.746.2325
http://www.b-g.k12.ky.us/olc/teacher.aspx?s=999

Students must learn to think mathematically and they must think mathematically to learn. - Adding it Up.