alice-teacher Work Share

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 10 11:02:10 EST 2013

Would everyone please send their responses to Rodrigo directly, and not just a general reply to the list? I will send you a nice note asking you to reply to Rodrigo directly whenever such a request comes to the list.

Rodrigo, could I encourage you to consider posting a link to your resources at the Alice Curriki Curriculum page? This site is designed specifically to allow members of the community to share resources with each other.

	http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Group_IntroductiontoProgrammingwithAlice/WebHome

Thank you all, in advance…

Don Slater