alice-teacher From under the Bridge: BYOD

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Sat Feb 16 00:28:01 EST 2013

I love the book and find it very well written. I admit getting most of my students to read it is like pulling teeth, though. Those who do read it and do the embedded exercises find the assignments much easier, though - obviously. They all love the tutorials at the beginning and I think they'd love doing the whole book like that, but developing all that would be quite expensive and would deprive them the opportunity to learn to learn from a book. I only see my students once per week so I could not soon feed the info to them if I wanted. But, making the whole book into a series of tutorials would definitely enable students (and adults) to self-study.

Sandy Graham
Sent from my iPhone