alice-teacher High Schoolers Interest Survery

Orry Suen orrysuen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:14:52 EST 2013

The Alice Project is partnered with the Entertainment Technology Center (ETC) of Carnegie Mellon University and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to develop curriculum resources helping students in grades 9 - 12 develop safe online practices and behaviors. This is to accompany the already existing FBI-Safe ONline Surfing program for middle school students.

	https://sos.fbi.gov

The ETC is developing a game as part of these curriculum resources.

In order to make the game as rich and as engaging as possible, the ETC has asked that we distribute the accompanying survey for current high school students. There is no collection of personal information, just an attempt to gather some information reading current student interests and activities.

We wold appreciate your making this survey available to your students, if possible.

Here's the survey to register highschoolers interests.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LfsKxuX7g6tS20S7n9LsCYPmDx2RtKXU4-piIg42pvQ/viewform

Thanks for your help.