alice-teacher exporting movie with sound

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 16:58:37 EST 2013

We got them to work!  We got the last 2 to work by doing the whole thing in Methods: putting in a Do Together for the play sound with  a Do In Order for all the rest.
THANKS to Aik Min Choong !!

Check out our YouTube playlist of our class's 13 videos!   http://tinyurl.com/oxxo7wt

(Not all have sound).

I even got one student who told me she is interested in majoring in Computer Science, since she really likes programming with Alice!

Laurie Cohen
Yeshiva of Greater Washington High School
Silver Spring, MD