alice-teacher Real Moon surface (.ase)

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Sat Dec 21 15:59:20 EST 2013

Don,
Maya, 3DS Max, Blender and so one are too complicated for now. But I've
just foud a way. For sphere is very good as a tecture picture of Moon like
this in the link. For now, this is going to be ok.
http://www.planetaryvisions.com/images_new/213.jpg
Thanks a lot for a hint.

Besides this, I've got an idea how to built object for Alice 2x. Sketchup
is easy for drawing shapes, but it's going to be fine if you upgrade Alice
to the version where is possible to show objects hierarchicaly. Object can
behave together with "vehicle" possibility as we can do now. For Alice 2.5
I recommend just to make possibility to "show" object hierarchicaly,
because of semantics. Other features are already in Alice 2.x. It'll be a
great advance for young students, because in this way they can draw and
make programs. Or is this posible already?

Matjaz