alice-teacher exporting movie with sound

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 15:39:52 EST 2013

We are still having a number of problems with sound files in our Alice stories.
First we couldn't hear the .mp3 files within Alice. We used Audacity, so now we can hear the sounds and/or music while playing them in Alice.
However, when Exporting to Movie, it only saves/Exports the video portion, and not the audio portion. I thought that perhaps it was because the sound file was in a different drive. But when everything is in the same drive, it doesn't work. It does work for some students!

This is very frustrating as we were supposed to be finished last week, as we are showing them all, to be part of the Science Fair at our school this week! (The Computer Science booth, which  I requested that we be included).
There are 4 don't work.  One seems so simple,
The first one seems so simple, I don't know why it isn't working.

Laurie Cohen
LSCohen613 at aol.com
240-793-1269 cell