alice-teacher Running Alice Program in NetBeans

André Gustavo Schaeffer andre_schaeffer at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 20 12:24:23 EST 2013

I also tried to do this and I think this would be very appreciated.

Would be nice if we could create an alice world in MS Windows or Linux or
other and run on a tablet running Android, iOS or WinRT
without installing Alice, just using Java VM.

Best regards,

André Gustavo Schaeffer
andre_schaeffer at yahoo.com.br
https://sites.google.com/site/andregustavoschaeffer