alice-teacher music in alice stories

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 17 10:38:23 EST 2013

In the events editor, you will see an event

	"When the world starts, do world.my first method"

Replace the call to my first method with a DoTogether block. Drag the call to "world.my first method” into this DoTogether block, and then drag in a “play sound” tile (choosing the sound file that you want to play as background) into the same DoTogether.

See the attached screen shot…

Let us know if you have any other questions…