alice-teacher Troubles opening Alice

Bridget Cloud Bridget.Cloud at cmcss.net
Tue Dec 17 09:53:11 EST 2013

Just recently I have been having troubles opening Alice on my computer.  The splash screen starts up, but the actual program will not load.  To stop the software I have to go into task manager, find it and stop it, otherwise the start screen stays on my computer screen.  I have deleted the files, emptied temporary files, cleared cache, updated Java, re-downloaded it.... Still nothing.  When the updated software was released I was able to open it once, then it has gone back to this behavior.  Am I missing something? Could there be possible compatibility issues with another software that could be preventing it from opening?

Bridget Cloud
NEHS Game Programming<http://www.nehsgameprogramming.com/>
Northeast High School
Game/Computer Programming