alice-teacher Plan of class - HELCLA

Helio Moreira da Silva heliomoreira.silva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 05:41:07 EST 2013

Hello Ron Peal and evebody

I'm starting to learn Alice, but I do not know what where to start!
What version of Alice should teach pre-school, elementary and high school?

What is "Story Telling Alice"?

Is there a difference between Alice Alice 2 and 3?

Can I install 3 Alice and teaching at all stages: pre-school, elementary
and high school?

Or to teach in pre-school, I install 2 Alice?

a hug and greetings.

*Att. Hélio Moreira da Silva*

*Coordenador de Projetos - Agencia Inova Paula Souza Área de concentração -
Empreendedorismo e Startups *

*Agente Local de Inovação - Etec - Professor Alfredo de Barros
SantosGuaratinguetá-SP*
*ETEC Fone: 12-3125-3821*
E-mail: heliomoreira.silva at gmail.com
Skype: heliomoreira.silva at hotmail.com