alice-teacher Installing Alice on the School Network

Rebecca Osborne threesistersranch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:50:57 EST 2013

We have been installing Alice 2.3 on each machine individually in our
computer labs and it really is a pain to keep them up and running for each
student under their login.  I would like to have our IT department install
Alice as network software but they are concerned because they don't know
much about the software.  Any hints or directions on how to do this?
Anything I need to look out for?  I thought this might be a good time to
move it to the network with Alice 2.4 instead of trying to upgrade all of
these machines.

Thank you,
Rebecca Osborne