alice-teacher tutorial errors

Moran, Deborah - The Academy - Teacher deborah.moran at bgreen.kyschools.us
Wed Aug 28 17:35:20 EDT 2013

I had a similar problem last spring. Don posted a way to bypass the hanging point then, but I can't seem to put ny hands on it tight now and am out of town for the next few weeks. Maybe someone else remembers? It seems like we just had to skip that page in the tutorial

Deb Moran

Sent from my Android