alice-teacher Video Game Design Fellowship for under-represented minority students

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:12:16 EDT 2013

This is not a specifically Alice program, although it is my understanding that Alice projects may qualify…

We will sometimes post announcements that we believe to be of general interest to the community, as long as it supports our mission of education and expanding opportunities for students to become engaged in CS and STEM.

Later,
Don Slater