alice-teacher questions

Angela Brown brownfamilyof5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 23:10:10 EDT 2013

Hi- I am a 4-H club leader of a homeschooling 4-H club. I am teaching a 6
week project class to a mixed age group of boys. The age range is from
11-17 and also have a mix of abilities. Most are avid gamers and all have
 had experience with scratch ( we had that as a project area this past
spring). We have no computer lab access but all of the kids will have their
own laptops. So is there a free  resource that can be printed out that can
give the boys a way to learn on their own with support and trouble shooting
from me? Any suggestion about how to help them learn and enjoy this
experience? Quite of few of them may continue to learn and experiment with
programming on their own.
Thanks in advance.
Angela Brown
Co-Leader Home's Cool 4-H club Jackson County MO