alice-teacher Stop Audio

Claude Guéganno gueganno.c at stjolorient.fr
Tue Aug 6 15:20:26 EDT 2013

You can also do that  with  "custom Audio source" in the popup menu when
  you click on the parameter of 'playAudio' .. but I guess that what
Gustav wants to do  is more  =  to stop a sound
   in an event listener , or in an asynchronous situation ..
  I have no  solution.. even playing a short silence does not stop the
previous sound ...
  but I am also interested in a solution for this problem !
  all the best
  claude