alice-teacher Alice on Android

Rich Lewis rlewis at shmuenster.com
Mon Apr 29 21:17:48 EDT 2013

That sounds interesting... for Android users at least.   Unfortunately there's no way to port it to iPad unless redesign the program in Objective-C.   But it would give me one more reason to suggest purchasing android tablets!

Rich Lewis
Sacred Heart Catholic School
Director of Technology
Computer Teacher and Robotics Club Sponsor