alice-teacher PRINT stopped working.

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 26 07:26:57 EDT 2013

Which version of Alice 3.1 are you using? Would you please download the latest version from the website and let me know if you continue to have problems… (We have just posted an update to Alice 3.1 earlier this week.)

If you continue to have problems with the Orca, we have sometimes seen this problem on machines needing updates for the drivers on the video card…

See this link:

	http://help.alice.org/w/page/54959364/Updating%20Video%20Drivers

Keep me posted…