alice-teacher Ruby, App Inventor, C++ Instructors Needed for Gifted LearningLinks Program

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 1 12:31:39 EDT 2013

From: Courtney Bein <courtney.bein at oracle.com>
Date: April 1, 2013 12:02:50 PM EDT
To: Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu>

Hi Don,

Just passing this along since I volunteer for them, this isn't Oracle Academy-related…

Northwestern University is seeking instructors to teach virtual courses on Ruby, App Inventor, or C++ for their Gifted LearningLinks program for middle and high school students. I believe they pay instructors by the number of students enrolled in the course, but if someone is interested they can give them specific details.

If you know any good candidates for this among your circles of friends and colleagues, please have them contact:

Susan Kasper
Gifted LearningLinks Program Coordinator
Center for Talent Development
Northwestern University
susan.kasper1 at northwestern.edu
847-467-6847