alice-teacher Updating 2.2 to 2.3

Don Slater don at alice.org
Sun Sep 30 19:49:59 EDT 2012

See if this information helps:

Welcome to the mailing list for Alice instructors.

On this list, Alice teachers are able to ask questions, post ideas and
nifty assignments, and support other members of the Alice teaching
community.

The list will be moderated to make sure that only those posts that are
of interest to the Alice educational community will be distributed.

 alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

subscription page at:

 https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/options/alice-teachers/djslater107%40gmail.com

 alice-teachers-request at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

 wovaweda

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.andrew.cmu.edu mailing
list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.