alice-teacher removal from this list

Casner, Pamela casner at csdnb.org
Mon Sep 24 12:54:00 EDT 2012

I am not sure that I am emailing the correct address but I need to get myself removed from all of the Alice-teacher emails.  Although I have tried for 2 years now, my district has not given me permission to start using this with my students.  If I have emailed the incorrect address, please let me know.

Thank you
Pam Casner
Computer Education Teacher
Louis P. Slade Middle School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or believe you received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating the fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, retention, dissemination, distribution, copying, or otherwise use of the information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited unless expressly approved by the sender. Thank you