alice-teacher Alice 3.0.3.2.0 can't find Java

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:49:37 EDT 2012

Robert,
We are no longer supporting Alice 3.0.3.2.0. Alice 3.1 is available for download and installation at

	http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=downloads/download_alice3.1

That being said, not finding Java might still be a problem for you.

A couple of questions:

	Do you have the Java SDK 6 or later? Make sure that it is the SDK and not the JRE?

	Do you have multiple versions of the Java SDK installed? Java 4, Java 5, Java 6… Make sure that your system preferences are pointed at Java 6 or later…