alice-teacher Student program showing turn vs. roll

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 10:43:32 EDT 2012

Thank you so much!  This is actually perfect timing as I was just starting this and having some students confused with this exact concept/method.
Thank you for sharing and thank Lynn Pawlowski for putting it together!

Laurie Cohen
Technology Coordinator/Business Instructor
Yeshiva of Greater Washington
Silver Spring, Maryland
LCohen at yeshiva.edu
LSCohen613 at aol.com