alice-teacher Looking for an Alice 2.3 Skating Program

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:00:58 EDT 2012

Duke University holds an annual Alice Workshop. Go here
http://www.cs.duke.edu/csed/alice/aliceInSchools/workshop09/tutorials/weekoneMaterial/skateBoard/
and download PartThreeR.zip.

Once downloaded you will need to unzip the file.

Good luck,
lance

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Kenneth McCarthy <kmc610 at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the immortal words of Harry Wong, new teachers such as myself must
> "beg, borrow and steal,"
>
> So with that in mind, does anyone already have a world built that uses the
> skate board in alice 2.x that they'd like to share?
>
> I know the "extreme sports" genre greatly interest students, so I think
> I'd like to start describing position and orientation using these type of
> objects.
>
> Shout out to Don Slater, Wanda Dann, and all the teachers out there
> helping their students save the world.
>
> Hope everyone has a great year,
>
> Ken

Sent by me. Please excuse the typos and misspellings.