alice-teacher Looking for an Alice 2.3 Skating Program

Kenneth McCarthy kmc610 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 11:23:16 EDT 2012

In the immortal words of Harry Wong, new teachers such as myself must "beg,
borrow and steal,"

So with that in mind, does anyone already have a world built that uses the
skate board in alice 2.x that they'd like to share?

I know the "extreme sports" genre greatly interest students, so I think I'd
like to start describing position and orientation using these type of
objects.

Shout out to Don Slater, Wanda Dann, and all the teachers out there helping
their students save the world.

Hope everyone has a great year,

Ken