alice-teacher Requesting input

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:47:03 EDT 2012

It would be very helpful to us if you could take a few minutes to complete a 3 question survey regarding your use of Alice instructional materials. We will use this information in development of instructional materials for Alice 3.1, and also to inform possible revision of instructional materials for Alice 2.2.

	http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FQDX87J

We would also welcome any additional comments that you would to send directly to us at

	don at alice.org.

Thank you in advance for your time and your help.