alice-teacher (no subject)

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:11:54 EDT 2012

Alice 3.1 does not yet support exporting of objects from one project to another, as Alice 2.3 does, although that is coming. Alice 3 will one day support multiple scenes as well, and so there is no way on the Alice 3.1 Alice interface side to easily copy code between projects.

However, if you import the Alice 3.1 project into Java Netbeans, you will then be able to easily copy code between multiple projects, but you will be doing it in Java.

Later,
Don Slater