alice-teacher Fwd: Can you help me find an Alice tutor in Los Angeles?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 26 15:16:06 EDT 2012

Sara is looking for a tutor to work with her son, in the LA area. This may be an opportunity for one of your students, if not something you are interested n yourself.

Please send replies to Sara directly, and not to the list, at sararichards at dslextreme.com

Later,
Don Slater

Begin forwarded message: